Thursday, March 6, 2014

Join me in Manchester, New Hampshire

I am thrilled and honored to share this news:  I will be teaching at The Knitting Guild Association's national conference  in Manchester, New Hampshire in July!




On Thursday, July 24th, I will hold a full-day workshop on The BABE Sweater, a one-piece, cabled baby sweater.  My design for the sweater is inspired by my knit swimsuit that was featured in the 2013 issue of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit magazine. The suit was worn by the world's hottest supermodel Kate Upton, hence the name for the baby sweater - the BABE sweater.  The BABE Sweater knitting pattern will be available for purchase after the workshop.  If you'd like to receive notification when it's available, please email me today, and I'll gladly add you to the list.  katieopreston@gmail.com

On Friday, July 25, I will hold a lecture titled How to Market your Knitting or Crochet Business.

Topics will include public relations, social media, community involvement, website presence, photography, direct mail, email marketing and more. 

Please join me in Manchester!  






No comments: